Dear Leica customer,
At Leica Store Amsterdam we understand that some things in live just need that little extra attention in time and effort. Especially in times where regular shopping is unfortunately not possible due to the recent lockdown in the Netherlands, which will last at least up until January 19th 2021. Hence our location is now closed.
We tend to be as flexible as possible and therefor offer you the opportunity to make use of our personal assistance nevertheless. In close coordination with the distributor of Leica in the Netherlands, and owner of the Leica Store Amsterdam, we are able to offer the following assistance during the lockdown period:
- We continue our support via the website and deliver your purchases as usual at your location
- We still offer the possibility of 'pick up and delivery in store' but at a different address
- The temporary pick up address is: Tarwestraat 29, 2153 GE Nieuw-Vennep
- This service is available on Monday-Saturday from 09.00h -17.00h
- In case you want personal assistance this can be arranged via an appointment made in advance
- Make an appointment via giving us a call at: +31(0)20 2382192 or send an e-mail to: [email protected]. Please be as specific as possible what you want to discuss during the appointment, so we can make the correct pre arrangements.
It goes without saying that we have made all the necessary arrangements based on the protocols advised by our local authorities and Dutch R.I.V.M. The health and safety of you our customer and our staff is our absolute priority, and you can be assured that your well-being has our complete attention. We apologize upfront for not shaking hands and will stay at a minimum distance of 1.5m and wear a mouth mask at all times.
Looking forward to keep on assisting you any way we can in these strange circumstances.