Dear Leica customer,
At Leica Store Amsterdam we understand that some things in live just need that little extra attention in time and effort. Especially in times like this. We will make sure we always try to go the extra mile for you!
As of 3 March we can finally welcome customers in our store again, of course following the current regulations established by the Dutch government. We tend to be as flexible as possible and therefor offer you following assistance during this period:
- In case you want personal assistance this can be arranged via an appointment made in advance.
- Make an appointment by giving us a call at: +31(0)20 2382192 or send an e-mail to: [email protected].
- We continue our support via the website and deliver your purchases as usual at your location.
- We still offer the possibility of 'pick up and delivery in store', but please be aware that an appointment is necessary for the pick-up
- Don't forget, when you visit the store with an appointment, you have to come alone and a face mask is mandatory.
- We will be available in store and via phone during our regular opening hours.
It goes without saying that we have made all the necessary arrangements based on the protocols advised by our local authorities and Dutch R.I.V.M. The health and safety of you our customer and our staff is our absolute priority, and you can be assured that your well-being has our complete attention. We apologize upfront for not shaking hands and will stay at a minimum distance of 1.5m and wear a mouth mask at all times.
Looking forward to keep on assisting you any way we can in these strange circumstances.